We respect and observe the right of users to privacy, therefore below are the rules for the processing of personal data of persons using the website: en.latika.eu
We collect and store all personal data in accordance with the provisions of the regulations of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 r. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal information and on the free movement of such information, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (hereinafter: „GDPR”) and the Act July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
Personal information administrator
The administrator of Personal Information is Your Holding, a limited liability company based in Kraków, ul. Karmelicka 55 lok. 4, 31-128 Kraków, entered in to the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court of Kraków-Śródmieścia in Kraków XI Department of Economics KRS under the number KRS 516225, NIP: 7811897335, REGON: 302767363, kontakt information: Karolina Antos e-mail: email@example.com
Use of data
All personal information collected on the website www.butiklatika.pl is only for the technical administration and for marketing and shipping of ordered goods and newsletters.
Personal information, such as: name and surname, e-mail address, as well as delivery address and telephone number, and in the case of companies, also the tax identification number - the user provides voluntarily, but they are necessary primarily for:
· concluding a sales contract with them, as well as handling and executing the order (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)- for the duration of the concluded contract and settlements after its completion;
· fulfillment of legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR), including:
1. issuing and storing personal sales documents (invoice, receipt) - for the period in which the regulations require us to store tax documents,
2. handling and processing any complaints - until the end of the warranty or warranty period for products purchased from us;
3. implementation of our legitimate interests (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), i.e.:
– conducting direct marketing - no longer than for a period of 5 years or until an objection to the processing of personal data is raised;
– selecting of services for our clients, optimization of our products or services based on customer comments, optimization of service processes based on the course of sales and after - sales services - with analytical goals;
– customer satisfaction surveys and determining the quality of our service;
For the above - mentioned purposes (in addition to "performance of the contract" and performance of legal obligations"), we will perform profiling, i.e. automated analysis of your data and the development of predictions about preferences or future behaviours (e.g. in the case of marketing profiling, we will adjust advertising messages to your needs and preferences).
In cases where you consent to the processing of your data, the content of this consent will contain the purpose for which we will process the data. For example, you may give your voluntary consent to the processing of your personal data also for marketing purposes, including receiving commercial information (e.g. newsletter, information about promotions, etc.) referred to in the Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of services by road, as well as contacting the Service Provider using telecommunications terminal equipment and automatic calling systems for the purposes of direct marketing, in accordance with the Act of 16.07.2004 Telecommunications Law.
Providing personal information by the user is voluntary, but necessary to place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, or simply contact us, etc.
Who do we share your information with?
We can transfer used data to other companies with whom we cooperate, i.e. courier companies, payment operators, companies operating our warehouses, hosting companies (they store data for us on their servers), suppliers and partners in the provision of services related to marketing and advertising, law firms, legal entities, debt collection agencies, entities purchasing debts.
The above processing may also cause the data to be transferred data recipients outside of the European Union. In this regard, data is transferred in accordance with the principles of the so-called Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome) or on the basis of the so-called European Commission standard Contractual Clauses (http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/ międzynarodowy transfer / przelew / index_en.htm).
The user whose data is processed has the right to:
· access to your personal data and receive a copy thereof,
· rectify your personal information if is untrue, and to supplement it if it is incomplete,
· complete deletion of your personal information (the right to be forgotten),
· restrictions on the processing of your data,
· object to the processing of your data for analytical and statistical purposes,
· file a complaint to the President of the Data Protection Office (if it considers that the processing of this data violates the provisions of the GDPR).
The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided. It ensures that all security and personal data protection measures required by the provisions on the protection of personal data is taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons.
Web analysis and cookies, social plugins
what are „cookies”?
By default, the software used for browsing websites (eg Firefox, Internet Explorer) allows by default to place "cookies" on the end device. The user may independently and at any time change the settings for "cookies", specifying the conditions of their storage and access to the user's device via "cookies". The user can change the settings using the web browser settings. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the user's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling "cookies" is available in the software (web browser) settings.
We have no influence on the scope of data collected by social networking sites after clicking the appropriate button. Information on the purpose of data collection, the scope of collected data, their further processing and use by individual social networking sites, and the related user rights and possible settings to protect privacy are provided in the privacy policies of individual social networking sites.
We use social plugins of the following websites:
1. Facebook Inc. (www.facebook.com, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA);
2. Instagram Inc. (www.instagram.com, 1 Hacker Way Building 14, First Floor Menlo Park, California, USA);
3. Snap Inc. (snap.com; Headquarters 63 Market Street Venice, CA 90291, USA).
If you have a profile on a social network website, but you do not want the website operator to collect data about you trough our website and possibly combine it with other saved data, before visiting other websites, please completely log out of the social network and, if necessary, delete relevant cookies.
The user's permissions to place "cookies" in the device browser is voluntary, however, restricting the use of "cookies" may affect some of the functionalities available on this website.
We keep changing for you to make your experience on our website better and in the future we will do everything to protect better your data. When this occurs we will update our privacy plicy and we will inform you of that change.